The Fariy Who Was Kissed

The Fariy Who Was Kissed

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well, I know I haven't written in a long time, but since there is nothing else for me to do, I figured why not. I graduated from WSHS on May 29th and in August I will be a Freshman at SSC. My summer so far hasn't been all that excting, although I did go camping in Anastasia State Park for two days with some people from school and then a week after that I was sick. Last Saturday was my best friend's graduation party and I haven't seen her since because she's sick and I don't know when I'm going to see her again. I'm going crazy! It's one thing not to see her when there is a distance between us, but it's another thing not to be able to see her when she lives right down the street. It's not enought just talking to her on the phone. It's way too hot to do anything outside and I've been trapped in my house for a few days so I'm suffering from cabin fever. I tried to go bike riding today, but it is way too hot, so I had to return home after ten minutes. All I want is to get out of the house for a little while, is that too much to ask? Well, I guess it is.  
Graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment