The Fariy Who Was Kissed

The Fariy Who Was Kissed

Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. There has been nothing to blog about. Last night I spent the night with my mom and we went shopping. Today, my sister brought my brother over and we looked at old pictures. Goodness, I hate all of my pictures, except my Senior Portraits, they're decent. We got a good laugh out of some of the pictures. My mom, brother and I went swimming. The water felt so good, but now I have water in my ear. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom :(. and I still have to finish reading Beowulf, but I'm almost done. I'm kinda ready to go back, but not really. I'm pretty pleased with my schedule. Although, I'm not too impressed with my Spanish teacher. Well, will post tomorrow or Monday after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment