The Fariy Who Was Kissed

The Fariy Who Was Kissed

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011

Well, this is my first attempt at a blog, so here it goes....

 I'm now home and the weather is brutal. And I quote, but maybe not word for word, Bella from Eclipse "I would rather drink my water than inhale it." It's so hot and muggy and humid and gross here. I'm already ready to go back to Seattle. I'm pretty much done with unpacking, I just need to really organize my stuff. I hate jetlag, it can be quite hostile. It's about 9:30 and I'm getting tired. But on the flip side, I'm happy to be back in my own room, and I want to sleep in my own bed. I can't wait to see my bestie tomorrow. I had so much fun in Seattle, I can't wait to go again. That's all I have for now, will update tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment