The Fariy Who Was Kissed

The Fariy Who Was Kissed

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've just haven't felt like it and there was nothing worth posting about. Last night was the first night of our church efficiency conference, Bro. Danny Riggs, and Dr. Bobby Roberson preached. Both of them were really good. I didn't go to the service this morning because I'm stuck babysitting, but I am  planning on going tonight. I'm not sure who's preaching though. Yesterday I found one of my favorite movies, The Swan Princess, at Target for $5 so I got it and watched it. It's raining here, but that's no suprise. My head hurts, probably b/c of the humidity, it's hot and sticky, and gross, and I hate it. I don't know how much longer I can stay home and watch him, it's getting to be way too much for me to take, he's loud and obnoxious, and disrecpectful and rude; I really don't know how much more I can take.

Later

Bro. Sammy Riggs and Dr. Bobby Roberson preached tonight. My head hurt almost the whole time, but I guess it was due to the fact that I was hungry. No church service tomorrow. On Thursday I get to meet my teachers and school starts on Monday. Joy! NOT! My mom drives me crazy! She treats me like I'm a child when I'm just a few months away from legally being an adult. I don't think she gets the message that I don't want to talk to her all of the time. She got mad at me because she hasn't seen me, awake, in a week. So what? When school starts, she'll be seeing me 4 days a week!

Now, I've got myself all worked up.

Will post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment